Sunday

Nothing but net

January 17, 2010

This afternoon, I went with my brother and some of his friends to a basketball game. We went to see the Toronto Raptors play the Dallas Mavericks. I don't know much about the rules of the game, but I do know a little about the game's history. I know that it was invented by an Ontarian named James Naismith - but this is largely in part to the Heritage Canada commercials. I asked a lot of questions at the game, and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Today's question is: where do the Toronto Raptors sit in the 2009-2010 standings?

A: Okay, okay; so today's question is a bit of a cop-out. But it's 365 random questions; I never said they were always going to be a good questions! I suppose I should really look into the rules of the game - but I chose this question because my brother was asking his friends where the Raptors sat in the standings - no one knew. I suppose no one was a real die hard fan!

The Raptors are 7th (out of 15 teams) in the Eastern Conference and 17th (of 30) overall. Including today's win, they are showing 21 wins and 20 losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment